Tuesday, December 28, 2010

First post!

I'm not so sure as to why I'm doing this; maybe it's complete boredom or just my newfound love of reading blogs. Whatever my unknown reason may be, I made one. I'm pretty sure people aren't going to read any of this, but I'm thinking that this would be good for me and how I grow as a person; I'd have something to look back to (seeing as I don't write in a journal, etc etc) and take a look at my interests and how it would eventually come to shape the person I may or may not strive to become at the moment. Anywho!
It's winter break and classes don't start for another week!
Maybe this will be another project to add to my growing list of things to do to keep myself in that "productive" mind set?


2 comments:

maryek said...

Hey there! You do have a reader of your blog, me!
I was searching for reviews of Hard Candy Glamoflage concealer, and your blog popped up.
I'll make sure I check back to read more of your blog.
I've recently just started a blog myself. It's about makeup, crafts, fashion and other nonsense. Check it out if you'd like! It's www.thriftyniftyandchic.blogspot.com

E said...

Woohoo! Haha, I've just gotten back to putting out more posts now that the school year is finally over. I'll be sure to check it out! Thanks for taking the time to read my posts. :)

Post a Comment