Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Perfume Atomizers from Daiso


I picked up two of the many offered, mainly because of the packaging. I got a bit picky, haha
I got a 5 mL bottle and a 12 mL bottle.
They both have little glass (i'm not sure if it's glass, but feels like it) bottles and a spray on top.
They spray nozzle thing works really well, especially on the 12 mL bottle. The 12 mL bottle (one with the silver casing) is very travel friendly. You can pull off the silver casing and you have the regular bottle so you can fill it up with your perfume, cologne, etc. I'm probably going to put one in my bag and another in my luggage for when I go traveling. From what I saw, they have a mini size of the 12 mL bottle (comes in dark red, dark blue, silver, pink, and black) but I didn't like the bedazzled heart on it. They didn't "bling-ify" it enough for me, lol I was going to get it and then remove the little sparklecrystal things, or add some more all over it, but I just decided to go with the nice plain one. Both $1.50, which makes me regret buying the little one because I spent just as much on that when I could've gotten a bigger size (more for your money, duhhhhh! Ugh! me and my decision making skills! -___- ) But I still like them both; they're really great for carrying around and I would definitely buy more of them.
A lot cheaper than the perfume atomizer some YT gurus were talking about!

1 comments:

Christina A. Jones said...

This is really a good idea, but it is difficult to buy a bottle that you like.

Post a Comment